Please submit your abstracts by 3 December 2023. We are actively reviewing abstracts during the submission period, and will be in touch with feedback.
Submit your paper
We seek papers and/or complete panels dealing with, but not limited to:
- African nations’ role in the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons (TPNW)
- Uranium mining in Africa
- South Africa’s nuclear weapons program
- Libya’s nuclear weapons program
- Nuclear testing in Africa
- The effects of decolonization movements on the nuclear arms race
- African leaders’ resistance to nuclear weapons
- Africa and the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty (NPT)
We especially encourage graduate students and recent PhD’s to contribute.